This MIB module defines a portion of the SNMP enterprise MIBs under the Enterasys enterprise OID pertaining to the creation of MIB-II interfaces and their mapping to VLANs for Enterasys products.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the enterasys-vlan-interface-mib . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the enterasys-vlan-interface-mib .
OID list for enterasys-vlan-interface-mib
- The maximum number of entries that this entity supports in the etsysVlanInterfaceTable.
- The current number of entries in the etsysVlanInterfaceTable on this entity.
- This table controls the dynamic creation of MIB-II interfaces and provides an associated mapping from the VLAN ID to the MIB-II interface index.
- An entry that allows the creation of a MIB-II interface, maps it to the requested VLAN, and provides a mapping from the VLAN ID to the MIB-II interface index.
- The VLAN ID of the VLAN associated with this interface.
- For conceptual rows in the active(1) state, this object returns the ifIndex of the interface mapped to this VLAN. The value of the ifIndex is determined by the agent on the managed entity. This object will return 0 (zero) when the conceptual row is in the ...
- The memory realization of the conceptual row. volatile(2) -- is lost upon reboot. nonVolatile(3) -- is persistent across reboots. permanent(4) -- there are no writable objects. readOnly(5) -- agent created rows.
- This object manages the creation and deletion this entry. active - Indicates that this entry is available for use by the managed device. Transitions to this state will cause a a MIB-II interface to be created by the managed entity and mapped to the ...
- This table provides a mapping from the MIB-II interface number to VLAN ID.
- An entry that maps a MIB-II interface number to the associated VLAN ID.
- The VLAN ID of the VLAN that is represented by this MIB-II interface.
- A collection of objects providing dynamic MIB-II interface creation.