- Web Transaction Monitor is based now upon Internet Explorer engine to improve compatibility with various web sites and other web applications.
- Added support for internationalized domain names.
- Added option “User Agent” for HTTP(S) monitors.
- HTTP(S) monitors now also support Icecast and SHOUTcast protocols.
- New mechanism of asynchronous domain names resolution results in better program performance and reduced network traffic.
Discovery: Added “Poll monitors using DNS Name” option to Discovery Wizard. It’s useful for DHCP networks that should be polled by DNS name instead of IP address.
Windows interface: Global Settings dialog has been compacted to fit small notebooks screens.
Alerting: Added option to perform alerts periodically when monitor remains in PROBLEM state.
Comments are closed.