OID list for IPV6-TCP-MIB
- A table containing TCP connection-specific information, for only those connections whose endpoints are IPv6 addresses.
- A conceptual row of the ipv6TcpConnTable containing information about a particular current TCP connection. Each row of this table is transient, in that it ceases to exist when (or soon after) the connection makes the transition to the CLOSED state. Note t ...
- The local IPv6 address for this TCP connection. In the case of a connection in the listen state which is willing to accept connections for any IPv6 address associated with the managed node, the value ::0 is used.
- The local port number for this TCP connection.
- The remote IPv6 address for this TCP connection.
- The remote port number for this TCP connection.
- An index object used to disambiguate conceptual rows in the table, since the connection 4-tuple may not be unique. If the connection's remote address (ipv6TcpConnRemAddress) is a link-local address and the connection's local address (ipv6TcpConnLocalAddre ...
- The state of this TCP connection. The only value which may be set by a management station is deleteTCB(12). Accordingly, it is appropriate for an agent to return an error response (`badValue' for SNMPv1, 'wrongValue' for SNMPv2) if a management station a ...
- The group of objects providing management of TCP over IPv6.