OIDs - crc_count
The objects described here can be monitored with the IPHost Network Monitor. You can start SNMP monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost right now.
OID list for crc count
- scc CRC Count
- sccCRCCount 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.11.1.4 (defined in FASTPATH-MIB)
- Cisco ATM Switching Fabric Vc Iwf Count Crc Errors
- casfVcIwfCountCrcErrors 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1.5 (defined in CISCO-ATM-SWITCH-FR-IWF-MIB)
The number of reassembled frames intended to be transmitted on this connection for which the AAL5 PDU had CRC errors, and were thus discarded.
- line DMT Downstream CRC Count
- lineDMTDwnCRCCount 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1.6 (defined in CISCO-C6200-MIB)
Downstream count of cyclical error correction (CRC) events reported by the CPE for the DMT card only. This object is instantiated for the CAP card.
- line DMT Up CRC Count
- lineDMTUpCRCCount 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1.7 (defined in CISCO-C6200-MIB)
Upstream count of cyclical error correction (CRC) events reported by the CO for the DMT card only. This object is instantiated for the CAP card.
- Cisco Catalyst 6000 Crossbar Internal Bus CRC Error Excd Count
- cc6kxbarIntBusCRCErrExcdCount 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1.2 (defined in CISCO-CAT6K-CROSSBAR-MIB.)
Indicates the number of times the internal bus CRC error on a physical entity has exceeded the fatal threshold.