OIDs - peer_count
The objects described here can be monitored with the IPHost Network Monitor. You can start SNMP monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost right now.
OID list for peer count
- global Peer Filter Count
- globalPeerFilterCount 126.96.36.199.4.1.3188.8.131.52.8 (defined in MSIPRIP2-MIB)
Number of entries in the peer filter table
- if CE Unicast Peer Count
- ifCEUnicastPeerCount 184.108.40.206.4.1.3220.127.116.11.2.1.17 (defined in MSIPRIP2-MIB)
Number of entries in the Unicast Peer Table corresponding to this interface entry.
- if PS Last Peer Update Tick Count
- ifPSLastPeerUpdateTickCount 18.104.22.168.4.1.322.214.171.124.1.1.3 (defined in MSIPRIP2-MIB)
The tick-count in milliseconds at the time of the last RIP RESPONSE received from this peer.
- PNNIx Neighbor Peer Port Count
- pnnixNbrPeerPortCount 126.96.36.199.4.1.800.3.2.1.188.8.131.52.4 (defined in XPNNI-MIB)
A count of the total number of ports that connect to the neighboring peer. If the neighboring peer only communicates via an SVCC-based RCC, the value of this attribute is set to zero. Otherwise it is set to the total number of ports to the neighboring peer in the Hello state 2-WayInside.
- Cisco Enhanced Interior Gateway Protocol Peer Count
- cEigrpPeerCount 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.418.104.22.168.1.3 (defined in CISCO-EIGRP-MIB)
The number of EIGRP adjacencies currently formed with peers reached through this interface.