MIB module for Fortinet network devices.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Fortinet Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for FORTINET-CORE-MIB
- Device serial number. This is the same serial number as given in the ENTITY-MIB tables for the base entity.
- Language used for administration interfaces
- The number of admin accounts in fnAdminTable
- A table of administrator accounts on the device. This table is intended to be extended with platform specific information.
- An entry containing information applicable to a particular admin account
- An index uniquely defining an administrator account within the fnAdminTable
- The user-name of the specified administrator account
- The type of address stored in fnAdminAddr, in compliance with INET-ADDRESS-MIB
- The address prefix identifying where the administrator account can be used from, typically an IPv4 address. The address type/format is determined by fnAdminAddrType.
- The address prefix length (or network mask) applied to the fgAdminAddr to determine the subnet or host the administrator can access the device from
- Generic message associated with an event. The content will depend on the nature of the trap.
- Objects relating to the physical device.
- Objects relating the management of a device.
- Administration access control objects.
- Object identifiers used in notifications
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.