The File Scanning allows to monitor files for regular expressions
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for FSCAN-SUNMANAGEMENTCENTER-MIB
- File and scan related statistics.
- The name of the file.
- The scan mode. Its value is one of the four (full, incremental, tail, ptail) modes available.
- The time the agent started scanning the file.
- The time the file was last modified.
- The size of the file.
- The number of lines in the file.
- The number of lines written per second.
- This table consists of rows that contain search patterns and the results corresponding to the pattern depending on the search mode.
- Scan information for one pattern.
- The row status.
- The name of the entry containing scan information for for particular regular expression.
- The pattern description.
- The regular expression pattern, which needs to be matched.
- The monitoring state of the entry. The value is ON when the row entry is enabled and OFF when the row entry is disabled.
- The number of lines that match with the corresponding pattern.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.