With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the rfc1749-tokenring-sr-mib . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the rfc1749-tokenring-sr-mib .
OID list for rfc1749
- The table of source-routing routes. This represents the 802.5 RIF database.
- Information on a specific route. An entry is created whenever a 'Single Path Explorer' or an 'All Paths Explorer' discovers a route to a neighbor not currently in the table, or whenever an 'All Paths Explorer' discovers a better (e.g., shorter) route than ...
- The destination of this route.
- The value of Routing Control field for this route.
- The embedded sequence of bridge and ring ID's for this route. For destinations on the local ring, the value of this object is the zero-length string.
- The status of this row. Values of the instances of dot5SrRouteControl and dot5SrRouteDescr can be modified while the row's status is 'active.
- A collection of objects providing for the management of source routes in stations on IEEE 802.5 source-routing networks.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.