This MIB module defines a portion of the SNMP MIB under Enterasys Networks' enterprise OID pertaining to proprietary extensions to the IETF Q-BRIDGE-MIB, as specified in RFC2674, pertaining to VLAN authorization, as specified in RFC3580. Specifically, the enabling and disabling of support for the VLAN Tunnel-Type attribute returned from a RADIUS authentication, and how that attribute is applied to the port which initiated the authentication.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the enterasys-vlan-authorization-mib . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the enterasys-vlan-authorization-mib .
OID list for enterasys-vlan-authorization-mib
- The enable/disable state for the VLAN authorization feature. When disabled, no modifications to the VLAN attributes related to packet switching should be enforced.
- Extensions to the table that contains information about every port that is associated with this transparent bridge.
- A list of extensions that support the management of proprietary features for each port of a transparent bridge. This is indexed by dot1dBasePort.
- The enabled/disabled status for the application of VLAN authorization on this port, if disabled, the information returned in the VLAN-Tunnel-Type from the authentication will not be applied to the port (although it should be represented in this table). ...
- Controls the modification of the current vlan egress list (of the vlan returned in the VLAN-Tunnel-Type, and reported by etsysVlanAuthorizationVlanID) upon successful authentication in the following manner: none(1) No egress manipulation will be ma ...
- Reports the current state of modification to the current vlan egress list (of the vlan returned in the VLAN-Tunnel-Type) upon successful authentication, if etsysVlanAuthorizationStatus is enabled, in the following manner: none(1) No egress manipula ...
- The 12 bit VLAN identifier for a given port, used to override the PVID of the given port, obtained as a result of an authentication. A value of zero indicates that there is no authenticated VLAN ID for the given port. Should a port become unauthenticated ...
- A collection of objects relating to VLAN Authorization.